GET TO KNOW
|Eng. Folagbade Olakunbi|
Business Analyst - BBC Worldwide
Children's Presentation Schedule Planning Co-ordinator | BBC | August 2009 – Present (6 years 9 months) London/manchester
- Applying placeholders to the schedule in On-Air
- Working across multiple platforms CBeebies, CBBC on 1 and CBBC on 2
- Submitting Briefing documents to Redbee playout for all platforms
- Entering lomos for CBBC 1 & 2 into the repository
- checking the schedule for press day release
- timing up CBBC on 1 & 2
- Adding day specific links to the CBeebies schedules
- Adding lomos to the schedule
Test Engineer | BBC | February 2014 – July 2014 (6 months) Salford/Media City
- Tested CBBC Applications across all devices
- Suggested improvements to be made on applications
- Refined requirements criteria for testing applications
- Attended the following Courses
- Business Analysis for FM
- Introduction to Product Management
- Introduction to Scrum
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Introduction to Agile
- Introduction to Effective use of Kanban
Children's Presentation Schedule Planning Assistant | BBC | July 2008 – August 2009 (1 year 2 months) London, United Kingdom
- Planning Schedules
- To ensure that all running orders fall within appropriate scheduling requirements and are delivered and signed off on time at the given deadline.
- To communicate all agreed changes within the schedule to Schedule Manager(s) by the agreed weekly deadline.
- Preparing and delivering of Running Orders
- Being a contact point for BBC Presentation between Red Bee Media to ensure smooth output and instigate any changes as required by Playout.
- Liaising and filling in for other schedule planners covering leave/sickness where possible
- Assisting the Cbeebies and CBBC Production team by using BPS/SAP and raising Requisitions/Purchase Orders where possible.
- Assisting with Post Production Paperwork on occasion where workload permits.
Project Orion Data Assistant/scheduling assistant | BBC | September 2007 – July 2008 (11 months)London, United Kingdom
- Inputting data into the On-Air system according to procedures provided
- Inputting data into legacy systems under the guidance of other staff
- Data cleansing On-Air system post migration
- Assisting schedulers with month end duties and As-runs in On-Air
Trainee Patent Analyst | Thomson Reuters | July 2006 – August 2007 (1 year 2 months)London, United Kingdom
- Translated technical legalese patents to allow the client to understand at a glance.
- Researched and updated documents holding patented information on new electronic inventions.
- Applied specific codes to said documents in order for them to be correctly catalogued within the patent Database.
Technical Assistant | Thomson Scientific | September 2001 – July 2006 (4 years 11 months)London, United Kingdom
- Maintain Database for over 6million patents citations, dealt with customers queries via phone and email.
- Involved in high priority production enhancement projects, continually worked alongside other members of staff to enhance I.T. process.
- Made sure the team consistently meet its targets. I also had the opportunity to train both new and existing members of staff
Birkbeck, University of London
Modular Courses, Film/Cinema/Video Studies, A
2004 – 2005
Modular courses in Screenwriting, Introduction to Media and Introduction to Film
Queen Mary, U. of London
High School, Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, 2:1
1996 – 2001
Technology: C programming, Software Engineering, Integrated Circuit Design, Digital Circuit Design, ATM Networks, IP Networks, GSM, UMTS, LMDS.
Management: Fundamentals of Management, Operational and Financial Management, Business Technology Strategy
Project: Remote Heat Monitoring System used for heat detection in green houses. This project was built using electronic hardware devices that use multi-frequency dimensioning to allow various users to remotely check temperatures at various. This project was completed within the allocated time scale and within the given budget. Grade obtained: A
C++ Database design programming project: Grade obtained: A
Internet Traffic Modelling and analysis project: Grade obtained: A
Research Project: Grade obtained: A
Multimedia Presentation Project: A
Queen Mary University of London
London, United Kingdom
Birkbeck, University of London